The Genki Living blog welcomes guest bloggers, as long as their content relates to the eight dimensions of well-being: physical, occupational, financial, intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, and environmental. Common topics on the blog include: health literacy, women’s health, Alzheimer’s disease, caregiving, Japanese and Japanese American culture, technology, and public health.
Guest bloggers guidelines:
- First and last name
- Your organization and title (if applicable)
- Photo (headshot) – file must be less than …. MB and in png, gif, jpeg formats
- A brief bio of yourself
- Website: if you wish to have us link to a professional website of your choice
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, other social media sites: If you would like Keiro to link to your profile(s) on our blog, please provide with a URL or handle.
- Please submit your first draft by e-mail or to our mailing address at least a week in advance of the desired posting date. We will review and edit your post.
- If Keiro makes significant changes to your blog post, we will contact you for clarification and final approval before posting it.